Tuesday, August 12, 2014

What's Up With Me 8/12/14


What I'm reading:


Devotion: I am reading online now. Set Apart Girl Devotionals

Book: Before You Were Mine

What Clothes I Wore and Wearing:




What Jewelry I Wore Today:




What Make-Up I Wore Today:


Blush: NARS Deep Throat 
Highlighter: Cindy-Lou Manizer
Eye-shadow: Naked 3 Palette

How my Hair Looked Today:


Curled and pulled up with tendrils down

What Polish was on My Fingers Today:


What Perfume I Wore:



What I Used in My Shower and/or My Bath:


The Shower Part:

Peach Honey & Almond 

The Bath Part:


How I Pampered Myself Tonight:




How I Exercised Today:


Yoga with Frankie

What I Did With My Daughter Today:


Went shopping and danced on the little bridge and tossed pennies into the fountains.

What My Meals Were Today:


Breakfast: Toast and eggs
Lunch: Taco Pitas
Dinner: Buffalo chicken from the Crockpot, green beans and corn on the cob

What I Snacked On Today:


I had some fruit snacks with Flutterina

What I am Watching:


Downton Abbey



What Music is Pumping in my Ears:


Lullaby by Chase Coy

What have I Bought Today:


Besides candles, wall flowers, body wash, and lotion. I bought some underwear, sticky notes, and a few books.

What Am I Lusting After:


Right now I just want to extend our coffee mug collection, we both have started drinking more tea and coffee. It's a pain having to wash one of the six we have for that one time. 

What Smells Are in the Air:


Wallflower: Vanilla Chai
Candle: Autumn Night ; This hear smells like sitting around a campfire with a guy


What I am Thanking God for Today:


I'm healthy, my fiance is doing well, my friends, my family, and that Eloise hasn't blistered today!

What I am Excited About:


Orlando and Salem

What I am Worried About:


Honestly, with the exception of hoping Frankie continues to improve I am not worried about anything.

What Games am I Playing:


Solitaire in Wonderland

What Apps I Have Used the Most:


iPhone: Up Next
iPad: Newstand 

No comments:

Post a Comment