Sunday, August 10, 2014

What If.... (Week 1)





So Frankie challenged me to answer a What If question each week and honestly I am thrilled with this idea. I was kind of in a funk but this is an awakening for me. So bring it on buddy. Got the glitter on my eyes, stockings ripped up the sides...

"What if the whole world was blind, who would you impress?"

This question was interesting coming from the guy that rarely comments on how I look though he tells me when I am not wearing make up and stuff how pretty I am.

Honestly, I can say that I have a lot to offer the world without my looks. I am not trying to sound conceited at all either. I know I have self worth.

The things I bring to the table that the world and God give varies. People tell me all the time they are so good at this or that but then sometimes they aren't.

So in world filled with blind people I would probably impress the same people give or take a few people because of their shallowness. I get that I spend time and money on my looks but newsflash the world isn't blind. Frankie isn't blind either, but honestly, if he was I would still put on make up.

Why would I still put on make up? Because it's a calming thing for me. It's not let me cover up that flaw or that flaw (sometimes it is) but in reality make up just makes me feel better about myself. It's something that majority of the time I am good at and it makes me feel like I can enhance my natural beauty. That's what make up really is to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment