Monday, July 28, 2014

Grabbing My Girls



Okay maybe not those girls... 

However, the real girls I am grabbing in my life mean the world to me. I cannot repay for all the laughs and the memories. These people that say they only have one or two real friends have no idea what they are missing. I know no matter what is going on in my life I have these girls to make me feel like I belong and that I am not weird. 

Okay so most of, okay so quite frankly at some point, all of these will be related me. I am so excited about that because that means we will never be apart.

Carolina; Oh dear. Carolina the girls that needs blur lines on her in real life. Okay on second if she feels that good in her skin, why not? That's one the of things that makes her all her own. I love that. I don't know if I could ever feel as comfortable as she does. Plus, her energy is just awesome, sure she can be overbearing at times but she makes for awesome stories later. Come on, how many people bluntly tell someone "Well I wasn't planning on inviting you to the wedding but since you just asked if I was inviting you and you backed me in a corner so I felt obligated to do so." Who doesn't love that? I know I do. Sure it's fired at me sometimes but if she didn't do it to everyone it wouldn't be fair.

Lillian; Mysterious Lillian is one of my favorite sisters. Mystical and very reserved the one person who I know doesn't judge by the book by it's cover. Come on she reads the last two chapters before buying a book. (Which by the way drives me crazy.) She has found where she belongs and has become so strong self confident. I love seeing her grow up and yet remember to be a kid, not stupid. I know several times where I can just sit beside her and never say a dang thing and it's like the best time ever. But she can mix awesome drinks since she used to be a bartender. 

Erica; The first one to make me realize that no matter what your past is you can get over it and feel sexy. She has totally taught me that I need to respect myself first to get others to respect me. Trust me that makes a huge difference. This is the woman that sat me down before marrying Frankie and told me that I needed a lesson in loving someone as special as him. She gave me the third degree. It made me feel good to realize that someone cared about him like I do. She was so protective of him that I hugged her over and over. And as for her? You aren't going to find someone who looks great in puke like she does. Seriously she does. Plus she can make it look sexy and like it was the most beautiful dress in the world. Plus she can rock overalls. But even she is more than looks, she is very informative and it is great to listening to her advice. I know I want to take notes when she talks. 

Odette; Two of the three transitions girls in this round up. Odette can go completely retro on you, then bam totally backwoods wielding a trap to go rabbit hunting. This is the girl that when I met her was so reserved I seriously thought she was in her 30s. The last picture I got of her was her a tiny mini black dress, hair curled and heels that made her butt look better than Beyonce's. This is the girl that I owe most of my happiness to and some of the credit to me being alive. I am overly thrilled that she is my sister in-law

Hunter; The one girl who knows her make up, kids, and Disney like she created them herself. I love this girl. She claims all she is about is make up, kids, and Disney. This girl has so much more depth than that. She is the one girl I know that literally go from wearing boots covered in mud and tank top sweating to 4 inch heels with a mermaid dress and look absolutely stunning in both. This is a girl that know where to lay her fork on what side of the plate when she is finished, but yet can also tell you how to gut a deer. I mean this girl is many facets like the ADPi girl she is. This is one awesome rocking cousin of mine. 

Jessica; Seriously the fact that we became friends because of books is one of my favorite things about our friendship. We then built it a little more on "Gaston". And honestly, after that I have no freaking idea. Our friendship just exploded. We cannot go a day without thinking about each other and talking to each other. We have that funky relationship where there is the one friend pushing the shy one to do wild and crazy things. Yup that's me pushing Jessica to wear pink leopard print pencil dress. Yep that's me crawling on her to get away from "things." This is the girl that I know when things get really hard or someone threatens me I don't question it, she's there. Plus, soon she will be my sister in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment