Saturday, July 26, 2014

Who Killed Tangerine?



Move over Chris and Odette, there is a new Raposo couple taking the world by storm. And we are doing it baseball style. Who would have thought my tiny EB tot would love baseball? She becomes entranced when it is on the TV. So we spent the morning at the ball park. She was in hog heaven. Which was the best feeling. 

The second best thing? Frankie isn't recovering surgery. He is trying out a new treatment. Which is such a blessing to me. He is so happy and that my friends is what makes me beam like I just seen Ian Somerhalder naked holding a billion dollars and glittery cupcake. Just seeing Frankie sing and dance like a moron makes my world spill on it's axis a million times faster. 

He said he loves baseball more now. And that makes me so happy because I understand basketball but I care nothing about watching. Baseball I am all on board for with our tiny little family. We are thinking getting season tickets. Yep we are becoming our favorite live action movie together. 

I just keep singing "And when you think it's all over, It's not over, It's not over."



No comments:

Post a Comment