Monday, July 7, 2014

I ❤ Summer










The Questions:

1. Favorite bronzer for summer?


I actually have two! Too Faced Bonjour Soleil Summer Bronzing Wardrobe and Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer


2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink)


Hippie Juice or Sunset Sangria or Strawberry tea


3. Favorite summer lip product?


I love Baby Lips but I have become obsessed with the trio from Juice Beauty:
Juice Beauty SPF 8 Lip Moisturizers Trio


4. Pool or Beach?


Beach, it has a more relaxing factor. Unless it's an quiet pool where I can read.


5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?


Hair spray like Kenra Professional Design Spray 9


6. Sun bathing or fake tan?


A little of both honestly. I sunbath occasionally or get in the tanning bed. But I had on some fake too.


7. Favorite summer nail polish?

Neons of course but this summer I have been loving navy with gold glitter. To me it's a nautical look. Don't know

OPI Classic Nail Lacquer Yoga-ta Get this Blue! and OPI Spotlight On Glitter Nail Lacquer Collection I Reached My Gold



8. Any summer traditions?


None except towards the end of summer at the end of August we an on the river party on the pontoon and houseboat. Strawberry picking is awesome too!


9. Favorite summer scent?


I love fresh scents and ocean scents. Smell Bent St. Tropez Dispenser is one of my favorites this summer as well as Ralph Lauren Ralph


10. Favorite BBQ food?


Pickles, jello, bbq meat, pasta salad and corn on the cob


11. What's your favorite summer-proof product?

UD All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!

We are going to Orlando!!! YAY! No parks until January though.

No comments:

Post a Comment