Saturday, July 5, 2014

What's Up With Me 7/4/14


HAPPY 4th of JULY


What I'm reading:


Devotion: I am reading online now. Set Apart Girl Devotionals

Book: Before You Were Mine

What Clothes I Wore and Wearing:





What Jewelry I Wore Today:


What Make-Up I Wore Today:


Blush: NARS Deep Throat 
Highlighter: Cindy-Lou Manizer
Glitter: Rosalind Glitter

How my Hair Looked Today:


Curled and bumped

What Polish was on My Fingers Today:

Yoga-ta Get this Blue!
OPI Red
Happy Anniversary


What Perfume I Wore:



What I Used in My Shower and/or My Bath:


The Shower Part:


The Bath Part:




How I Pampered Myself Tonight:




How I Exercised Today:


Ran

What I Did With My Daughter Today:

Christmas pictures, cleaned, and watched fireworks

What My Meals Were Today:


Breakfast: Yogurt parfait
Lunch: BBQ meat, baked beans and bread
Dinner: Pasta salad, more BBQ meat, baked beans

What I Snacked On Today:

Chips

What I am Watching:


YouTube Videos

What Music is Pumping in my Ears:


Death Cab for Cutie

What have I Bought Today:


Ummmm nothing.


What Am I Lusting After:


More Turkish Towels after the one Popsugar sent I must have more!

What Smells Are in the Air:


Wax: Sea Air


What I am Thanking God for Today:


I'm healthy, my fiance is doing well, my friends, my family, and the I have a gorgeous little girl

What I am Excited About:


Orlando and home projects

What I am Worried About:


Frankie's procedures
And when we can go to Orlando

What Games am I Playing:


Sims Freeplay and Solitaire in Wonderland

What Apps I Have Used the Most:


iPhone: Cozi 
iPad: YouTube




No comments:

Post a Comment