Sunday, July 20, 2014

Summer Love



Who would have thought that the girl that used to have to have everything is now just happy with the whimsical things in life?

My heart is pounding happily. Why? I just came in out from outside. My husband was practicing a song that he had wrote on his guitar and was playing it. My daughter and I were barefoot and dancing around. I looked at him and that look was my undoing.

That smirk said it all, the thing that I have been looking for all my life. He started singing his heart out and I started dancing with Eloise. She was giggling and bouncing. I picked her up and gently spun her around. 

The only money that this moment cost me? The money for his guitar but that's it. It felt amazing to be out in the summer air and dancing like we were fairies. True Summer Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment