Friday, July 4, 2014

~ June Favorites ~


People:

Frankie - Of course, he will always be on this list but he is just keeps surprising me. A year and half later he still brings me flowers, cupcakes, jewelry, candles, glitter, and of course cookies.

Jessica - I am so lucky. I have a friends that will bend over backwards for me. And Jessica is on top of that list. We are there for each other through everything. And trust me I do not take well to putting her down. Let that be known. 

Flutterina (aka Eloise) - She stole my heart with one peeking look. My adoptive daughter means the world to me and though she has limitations sometimes we just take life by the handles and do what we want to do. 

Hunter - Ummm yeah this girl? Excellent person who is very creative. She has been so great at giving me ideas for Eloise and helping me with my "problem" (don't freak that blog is coming up after this one.)

Odette - Last but not least. The best friend who has totally turned into a sex addict. But she is married and waited to be married so there you go. She makes me so proud with all that she does. Yep best friend there too.


Eyes:


V False Eyelashes

Saint False Eyelashes

Inglot Freedom 40 Pan Palette Eyeshadow

Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow


Lips:

Graftobian Lipsticks

Lime Crime Carousel Gloss

Kaoir Sex Glitzstick

Presidential Collection Glitzstick

OCC Lip Tar Metallic - Hollywood and Pris

OCC Lip Tar Matte Mannequin, Queen, Harlot, Interlace


Face:

UD Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Juice SPF 30 Sport Moisturizer

Body (Pamper & Wash):



Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser

Juice Blemish Clearing Cleanser



Konjac Sponge Puff with Bamboo Charcoal

Konjac Sponge With Mineral Rich French Green Clay


Hair:


Tan:


South Seas Tahitian Tan Extender 8 oz

South Seas Tahitian Tan Mist


Glitter: 


Envy Glitter

Rosalind Glitter

Brittany Glitter

Goldie Glitter

Misty Glitter

Lily Glitter


Tools:




And of course my Erin Condren Life Planner

No comments:

Post a Comment