Sunday, March 30, 2014

100 Questions No One Asks



QUESTIONS: BONUS JONAS QUESTION: something that happened to you in middle school.

My crush went on a date with me because I did his Math homework.

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Open

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

Yes

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Both I prefer in though.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?

Can't say I even knew that was a thing.

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?

Yup I have special ones!

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

Sometimes. I use a good bit of mine.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?

Well let's see Bees... There's a chance of me living with that one

8:Do you have freckles?

No

9:Do you always smile for pictures?

No I don't

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?

Exaggerating, people who don't keep their dogs on leashes, tied, or in a fence (seriously pisses me off my German Shepherd didn't ask your freaking dog to come to her fence), people who ask inane questions in class when it's time to go, cursing in public place where kids are (P.S. Black chick in line behind me in Target nobody cares that you feel like you were a booty call to that pile of shit you dumped.), Flip Flop wearers that have cracked feet. I managed to wear sandals and flip flops and do not have that problem, lotion at night people! 

And my biggest two..... 
1)YOUR KID IS NOT 15 MONTHS! They are a year and 3 months!
2) "We're pregnant." Then you have fucking issues and are sharing a uterus.


11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

Only going up stairs

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?

Yes

13:What about pooped in the woods?

Can't say I have. Now in a bucket going down the interstate is a different story.

14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?

Yes

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Nope

16:How many people have you slept with this week?

Sexually? Just Odette. Lmao Jk. Jk
Slept in the same bed? Odette

17:What size is your bed?

California King

18:What is your Song of the week?

Want U Bad - Ke$ha

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

Yes

20:Do you still watch cartoons?

Never really watched them except Disney cartoons

21:Whats your least favorite movie?

Napoleon Dynamite
Ted
Bruno


22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

In a tub of glitter

23:What do you drink with dinner?

Depends

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

All kinds of sauces

25:What is your favorite food?

Italian and chicken

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

Gone with the Wind, The Outsiders, Brief Encounter, Walk to Remember, The Rules of Attraction, Wake, and Beauty and the Beast

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?

Honestly? Hunter A kiss that meant something? Frankie

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

Yes

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

I won't say no completely

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

Two days ago so my baby sister could receive snail mail.

31:Can you change the oil on a car?

Nope I get Hunter to do it.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

Nope. I get out of them all the time.

33:Ever ran out of gas?

No

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?

Anything fancy

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?

Waffles and chicken

36:What is your usual bedtime?

Depends on where I am in my book

37:Are you lazy?

I can be.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

I went as many different things, princess, angel, Britney Spears,

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?

Snake

40:How many languages can you speak?

5

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

5

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?

Legos

43:Are you stubborn?

Yes

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?

Leno but Jimmy Fallon will be the best! ---- I agree

45:Ever watch soap operas?

I did in college

46:Are you afraid of heights?

No

47:Do you sing in the car?

Yes

48:Do you sing in the shower?

No

49:Do you dance in the car?

Yes

50:Ever used a gun?

Yes.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?

September for my job's little book.

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?

Some of them are

53:Is Christmas stressful?

Not really

54:Ever eat a pierogi?

Ok now I want one, yes I have had some before, the mini ones are my favorite

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?

Cherry

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

I wanted to be librarian

57:Do you believe in ghosts?

I believe in spirits, dead people's souls still walking around? No

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

Yes

59:Take a vitamin daily?

Yes I do! It's freaking awesome too! It helps my hair, nails and my skin.

60:Wear slippers?

No

61:Wear a bath robe?

It's not really a bathrobe

62:What do you wear to bed?

Tshirts, nightshirt, or night gowns

63:First concert?

Spice Girls

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?

TARGET

65:Nike or Adidas?

Nike

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?

Fritos

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Peanuts

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

No

69:Ever take dance lessons?

Yes and still do

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

Not really, he is doing what he loves already

71:Can you curl your tongue?

Yes

72:Ever won a spelling bee?

I came in 2nd place

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

Yes

74:Own any record albums?

I actually do

75:Own a record player?

One

76:Regularly burn incense?

No

77:Ever been in love?

Yes

78:Who would you like to see in concert?

I WANT TO SEE KE$HA AGAIN!!! Bonnie McKee wouldn't be so bad either.

79:What was the last concert you saw?

Jim Brickman

80:Hot tea or cold tea?

hot

81:Tea or coffee?

Tea

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?

Sugar

83:Can you swim well?

Yes I was a lifeguard

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?

Yes

85:Are you patient?

Sometimes

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?

DJ but really neither.

87:Ever won a contest?

Yes

88:Ever have plastic surgery?

No

89:Which are better black or green olives?

Green

90:Can you knit or crochet?

Knit

91:Best room for a fireplace?

Basement

92:Do you want to get married?

Yes

93:If married, how long have you been married?

N/A

94:Who was your HS crush?

Elle's boyfriend David.... ---- So sad Hunter that our answers are the same and look who he is married to.

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?

If it helps but that's mostly towards my dad.

96:Do you have kids?

Nope

97:Do you want kids?

Yes but NO MORE THAN 2

98:Whats your favorite colors?

Glitter, Pink, Blue, Purple, Silver, Green, Yellow,

99:Do you miss anyone right now?

Yes



I tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment