Saturday, March 22, 2014

▲TMI Tag▼



1: What are you wearing?

Staple Crinkle Bandeau Top

2: Ever been in love?

Yes


3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

Nope

4: How tall are you?

5' 7"

5: How much do you weigh?

123 lbs (seriously)

6: Any tattoos?

Two
Carpe librum and La Belle et la Bête


7: Any piercings?

6

8: OTP?

Harry and Hermoine

9: Favourite show?

I do enjoy the Originals still, but Downton Abbey is my favorite!!!!!!!

10: Favourite bands?


The 1975, Beatles, NSYNC, One Direction, Within Temptation, Fun., Green Day, Hurts, Maroon 5, Paramore, Pearl Jam, Pussycat Dolls, Queen, Shinedown, Simple Plan, Spice Girls, Sum 41, Three Days Grace, and 3 Doors Down

11: Something you miss?

Food from the 90s, little kids still having respect, people still respecting the Bible...

12: Favourite song?

Diana by Michael Jackson

13: How old are you?

294 months! (I only did this because I hate parents saying their kids are 15 months! They are a year old shut up!)

14: Zodiac sign?

Libra


15: Quality you look for in a partner?


Sweet and understanding

16: Favourite Quote?


"My dentist once told me that letting go is like pulling a tooth. When it was pulled out, you’re relieved, but how many times does your tongue run itself over the spot where the tooth once was? Probably a hundred times a day. Just because it wasn't hurting you doesn’t mean you didn't notice it. It leaves a gap and sometimes you see yourself missing it terribly. It’s going to take a while, but it takes time. Should you have kept the tooth? No, because it was causing you so much pain. Therefore, move on and let go"



17: Favourite actor?


Ian Somerhalder 


18: Favourite color?

Glitter!

19: Loud music or soft?

Loud but I like soft while I'm reading

20: Where do you go when you're sad?

Bookstore or library

21: How long does it take you to shower?

30 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

3 hours

23: Ever been in a physical fight?

Yes

24: Turn on?

Amazing hair. Strong. Tender

25: Turn off?

Has his nose buried in a comic book or cards or checking himself out in a spoon or stretching the truth

26: The reason I started my blog?

I wanted to!

27: Fears?

Running out of books, Frankie being in pain, and being eaten alive

28: Last thing that made you cry?

Frankie having an episode the week before we left.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?

To Odes...

30: Meaning behind your blog name?

Glitter is wherever I am.

31: Last book you read?

Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

32: The book you're currently reading?

Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter

33: Last show you watched?

Orange is the New Black

34: Last person you talked to?

Hunter

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Uh she's my mom

36: Favourite food?

mmmmm sandwiches

37: Place you want to visit?

Russia


38: Last place you were?

Bangkok

39: Do you have a crush?


Frankie!!


40: Last time you kissed someone?

ODES!!!

41: Last time you were insulted?

This morning

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?

Blueberry or watermelon

43: What instruments do you play?

Piano

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?

I love all of my jewelry but my engagement ring takes the cake

45: Last sport you played?

Tennis

46: Last song you sang?

Let It Be

47: Favourite chat up line?

Mind if I check you out?

48: Have you ever used it?


Nope never have. I would use "No one believes I am a librarian, maybe you should try to check me out."


49: Last time you hung out with anyone?


Right now


50: Who should answer these questions next?


No comments:

Post a Comment