Friday, March 7, 2014

What's Up with Me 3/6/14

These will be the things that I'm currently using, enjoying, and loving! I'm going to use my cousin's as a guide.



What I'm reading:


Devotion: The Confident Woman Devotional

Book: River Oaks Plantation by B. J. Robinson

What Clothes I Wore and Wearing:





What Jewelry I Wore Today:




What Make-Up I Wore Today:


Highlighter: Cindy-Lou Manizer

How my Hair Looked Today:


French braid with a Pink Bling Strand tucked in along with some of this Glop & Glam to stop flyaways. 

What Polish was on My Fingers Today:



What Perfume I Wore:



What I Used in My Shower and/or My Bath:


The Shower Part:

The Bath Part:


How I Pampered Myself Tonight:




How I Exercised Today:


I stretched including weighted splits and then ran 4 miles today!

What I Taught My Class Today:


We are exploring Ireland this month! This teacher loves having gold and rainbows everywhere!


What My Meals Were Today:


Breakfast: Oatmeal with dried fruit and almonds and cinnamon brown sugar and chia seeds with a glass of water and a glass of special blend of juices (Recipe to come soon.)
Lunch: Turkey Wrap with Apples and Brie and carrot stick and I had apple cinnamon water (recipe for that too coming soon) with it.
Dinner: Pizza pockets, cookies, and Dr. Pepper

What I Snacked On Today:


What I am Watching:


Orange Is The New Black - I just love Netflix TV Shows.... No worrying about missing it!

What Music is Pumping in my Ears:


Thanks to Hunter I have become obsessed with The 1975


What have I Bought Today:


Ummmm nothing.


What Am I Lusting After:


Glitter running shoes....


What Smells Are in the Air:


Wallflower: Sicilian Orange


What I am Thanking God for Today:


I'm healthy, my fiance is doing well, my friends, my family, and Painsley's healing!

What I am Excited About:


Going out of the country!!!

What I am Worried About:


Leaving Frankie for almost two weeks.


What Games am I Playing:


Frozen Free Fall


What Apps I Have Used the Most:


iPhone: Packing Pro
iPad: Pocket


No comments:

Post a Comment