Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 2: In 10 Years


Let's say I agree to age 10 years. Trust me once I turn 29 that's it for me. 

I want to be living it up still making everything sparkle. (Hey I just learned how to make HOT PINK CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES. Frankie and I both win!)

Frankie and I will be married.

Maybe a baby cookie monster or two. How cute would they be? And if God decides that's not okay well we will always have the fur babies and the big furry horse (Frankie's sheep dog named Monster.)

I want my kitchen redone by then. I want everything to sparkle! 

Frankie and I will be entering dance competitions. 

I want to have the same job because I love teaching. I think I would be heartbroken if I didn't get to see those smiling faces everyday. 

I still have so many places I want to travel to and travel to again. 

I want to be changing the world by literally going to hospitals and giving the girls tiaras and the boys capes. (Or whatever they want really)

I want to keep running marathons because it makes me so happy. 

I really want to push finding out about Crohn's. 

And I want to sponsor two children in underprivileged countries.

And my ultimate goal for the next 10 years is to become a Proverbs 31 Woman. That's what I want to do so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment