Sunday, March 30, 2014

Day 3: Drugs and Drinking

My views on drinking and drugs are not common and not share by many. Let's start with the hard stuff.

Drugs ~

Um yes I have experimented with drugs. Do I want to it again? No but I was a Freshman and was wanting to try things. As far as weed being used for medical reasons fine but however put extreme limits on it. I do not even like Advil. Below are the only pills I have now. I like to bust these when I need a moment of happiness. Yes you really can buy these. Do not consume them though and no I haven't tried.




Drinking ~

When my parents didn't care if I drank or not because we traveled to different countries where it wasn't a big deal I didn't get drunk. I was good. Then college hit and it was like free for all.

And as for now when I get drunk. It's usually not on purpose. Sometimes it just happens. So yeah I drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment