Friday, April 11, 2014

April 2014 Disney Haul






I am so excited about doing my first Disney Haul!



Belle Singing Doll and Costume Set - 11 1/2'' - I love this so much! She sings "Something There" and "Beauty and the Beast."

Minnie Mouse Charm Bracelet - I bought this for my little sister Angelia.

Beauty and the Beast Story Book Figurine by Jim Shore - I didn't have this one already! I have a ton of Beauty and the Beast figurines. This was a must buy it will look awesome in my living room. So many people are amazed/shocked at my living room but if you look close you realize it's the ballroom from Beauty and the beast.

Belle Sequined Tank Tee for Women - Frankie had this behind his back and told me to close my eyes and then held it up. I squealed!!!!! The cashier said it reminded her of the scene where the beast gives Belle the library. Lol I love it!!!!

Beauty and the Beast Musical Figure - I bought this because it's identical to the one in Be Our Guest the restaurant. That castle will always have a special meaning to me for the rest of my life.

Jack Skellington and Sally Tee for Women - How awesome is this going to look with glitter leggings and black or purple Converses?!!

Jack Skellington Tank Top for Women - I am thinking yoga capris with Yellow Box flip flops?!!!!!!

Mickey Mouse Mirror Ball Tee for Women - If it sparkles I buy it!

Belle Fashion Tee for Women - I loved how Belle looks on this shirt. It soooo refined.

Midnight with Mickey Backpack by Vera Bradley - I started using this in the parks. It works so awesome and is so soft.

Disney Resorts H20+ Sea Salt Body Treatment Set - I have become addicted to this!



Frankie's Haul for Me - He bought all of these things without me knowing about until the last day. I cried not going to lie.

Beauty and the Beast: The Broadway Musical Charm Bracelet - It's gorgeous! I love it!!!

Beauty and the Beast Glass Flute Set by Arribas - He had them put our wedding date and where on there. December 20, 2014 London

Beauty and the Beast Glass Frame by Arribas - He bought two of them for this reason. One has our engagement date and says "Cookie Monster and Belle" and the other one has our wedding date and says "Frankie and Mary Ann."


No comments:

Post a Comment