Saturday, April 26, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 10: Pleasure ...and Pain






I was thinking of keeping this post PG rated.... Nah.... What's the fun in that?


  1. Number one thing that is a guilty pleasure? An enema. As long as I want it, if I don't want it kills. 
  2. Seeing Frankie in his towel... And ripping it from him.
  3. Being blindfolded. Not going to lie. I love it even outside being sexual thing. 
  4. Glitter everywhere. Ah come on you guys knew that was coming! 
  5. Flipping someone's world upside down without them knowing it was me that did it. Honey come on I seen the bus coming too bad you didn't. And based on your face it hit where it should have.
  6. Dog clothes! Yes I dress up my dogs. My boss knows that's why I am late have the time. She used to be pissed at me but she is one of my best friends so she just shakes her head now.
  7. Country food, I am not a country girl. I was born in Seattle. My mom is from Hoover but let's face it. I am not a country girl. But I have my streaks of country. 
  8. Strawberries or cherries dipped into things. Frosting, sugar, cheese, chocolate, and even sour cream and onion dip. I've done it.
  9. A spanking... And it was looooooong before 50 Shades of Grey. Don't believe, I'll give you a print out of my Google search. 
  10. Pink champagne. I do not do regular champagne. I won't do regular champagne. 
Bonus: An orgasm. Come on no headaches, and no Tylenol. You people go ahead and use something that can be recalled my buzzer and my hand are my besties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment