Friday, April 11, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 5: Frustrating

Unlike my fellow friends, +Hunter and +Jessica  I managed to use some things from exes that annoy me. Now not all men do this, however, these are the things that are nails on a chalkboard to me.


1. Seriously Gaston I don't like you. Just because I'm nice to you doesn't mean I like you like that. So back it up.

2. Pull your pants up. That fad went out years ago.

3. Woohoo the underside of the hood of your car is painted. Please enlighten me on what the purpose of that is.

4. You scored points playing a card game with fictitious animals on it, of course I'm happy for you and so proud. You know about how happy and proud of me when my winged eyeliner matches and is straight.

5. Scratch areas. Hey my boobs itch but you don't see me looking like a chimp to get the itch to go away.


Yes I know not all men do these things. And for #3 some girls may like and understand that, however, I am not one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment