Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 6: 30 Facts




  1. I have put edible glitter on chicken before and yes it was yummy!
  2. When I'm shaving my legs I rub the cream over my legs and then I start writing my name with my finger or doodling... Hush its me.
  3. I am banned from going to the dairy section with Odette when grocery shopping. The last time I screamed at the guy behind the orange juice that it didn't look like Florida in there. He laughed. 
  4. I have a floor piano that you play with your feet.
  5. Yes I have so much glitter on at times that yes one time at the gyno pulling off my clothes there was glitter on the floor so I can imagine the view he got.
  6. My country shows when it involves a lifted truck. And yes Frankie has a lifted truck. Trust me as soon as another ring is on my finger we are going wild in that bad boy.
  7. I love sock buns on Saturdays. 
  8. I'm starting to find it hard to come up with things to fear beside me dying and my love one dying because I'm facing so many.
  9. I own a library in Seattle. It's small but it's mine as a gift from my dad.
  10. I learned how to pole dance by accident. My friend lived in a old firehouse.
  11. I have stabbed someone. It was my brother and he was an intruder in my apartment.
  12. I love leg warmers. Proof I belong in the 80s.
  13. I have been tossed in the air and then go stuck in a basketball goal. 
  14. I cry when I have to play the game Operation. When I was little the noises were too loud for me and now it's just something I cannot handle.
  15. My mom has bought me condoms before; she has all of my sister. For me, Lillian, and Elle it has been interesting.
  16. My grandmother who I do not like has had so many plastic surgery that we call her Couch.
  17. I love ice skating and I think I'm pretty good at it.
  18. Gone with the Wind is my favorite book of all time. Surprising huh?
  19. I still have all my Barbie Computer games. 
  20. I broke my dad's computer playing the Harry Potter PC game...
  21. I have been on club's VIP list several times.
  22. I have all of the Hallmark Gone with the Wind ornaments.
  23. I can take any object and make it have glitter. True story.
  24. Nancy Drew was my best friend for a long time.
  25. Gummies are my favorite.
  26. I have tied a man to the bed. Sadly for him I had no intention of doing anything to him.
  27. The only water my dogs and I drink is Evian. Seriously
  28. Thank goodness I don't have sensitive skin because I love the scented tampons. Yes I'm the girl that actually buys the Fresh Scent ones.
  29. My toothbrush is 1D!!!! (Hey it was Bieber I have moved up in the world!)
  30. Even my bath towels sparkle because they have sequins on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment