Saturday, April 19, 2014

Our Dark Side Has Cookies and Italian Food

A lot of my friends blog, and three of my best friends have the best blogs!



Odette has been blogging for almost two years!

Hunter has been for a year!

And Jessica like me just started!

These girls are my life! I love them to death. They make me laugh. They make me cry. They make life beautiful!

Okay starting with Jessica's blog. She has the blog: All Jeweled Up.

These are my favorites of hers;

Tree of Life - She does amazing jewelry! She is very talented!!! I love it!

The Pagemaster - Seriously this right here is why we are so awesome best friends! She loves books like I do to the point she lives them like I do!

All Inked Up - The meaning behind her tattoo brought me to tears. It was very moving!

She is fabulous at writing and she has some crazy topics throw at her all the time. She arises to the occasion.


Moving on to Odette's blog Decoding Odette.

These are my favorite of hers;

Future Mother - This post sticks out to me because I forgot that there was life before she got Jackjack. I remember with this post.

Makes Me Smile When He Calls Himself Snape - Seriously her most read post. It's fabulous. It's intriguing.

Mrs. Who - I love how Odette evaluates herself in this blog. It's interesting to read!

Odette had stopped blogging for a while because she became Jackjack's adopted mother. But she is back now and I can't be happier!


And finally Hunter's blog: The Girl From Alabama

My favorites from her are;

Bark! Bark! Bark! - This was just seriously precious! This post was "wrote" by her dog Theo! I love it!

Tree - This is still one of my favorites from Hunter.

Disney Day 6: RunDisney Princess Half Marathon and Downtown Disney - This is my all time favorite from Hunter. Possibly because I was there too but it's just so hard not to go back and read again and again!

Hunter loves make-up, fashion and several other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment