Saturday, April 19, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 7: Grow Old

In my family you would think I would be the loudest and the most outgoing in my family. Well you'd be wrong. Reality is I'm the quiet one. I have two older brothers, a sister who is 9 months older than me (I was a premie, I came really early.) Then I have four younger sisters, a baby brother and new sister on the way. In addition my parents also adopted my cousin when she was just 3 months old. She's only a year younger than me.

Out of my siblings my older sister gets my vote for my favorite sibling. Elle and I just click. Sure we fight like sisters but that's what they are there for right? We always have a blast together.

My mom hasn't always been the best mom. We hated each other for a few years. But the past year we have really gotten close. This is the first time in my life of me getting close to her. The advice she gives is awesome. I never realized how much she and I have in common. And we have talked about the fact that us being so much alike is could be a base for why we weren't able to live together long.

As for my dad well he works all the time. He is constantly gone and I think I see him a handful of times a year. He is one of those parents that on your birthday hand you a plastic square thing tells you to have fun and that they are proud of you. That's my dad.

My grandpa (my mom's dad) is awesome too. His exwife sucked and everyone in the family hated her. But he is so much happier with his new wife. They are all smiles and laughs. They go on adventures all the time. They laugh and are just totally cute.

I love my cousins. So many of them are my friends. We laugh constantly and sing and dance. Well the ones on my mom's side.

My stepdad's family is freaking awesome! They are rowdy and hilarious! They are all southerners and it's fantastic.


My future family is promising. Lots of laughs with Frankie, Chris, and Odette. I am ready for the naked Frankie army!


No comments:

Post a Comment