Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 19: Make It Rain



I wouldn't have half the scars on me if someone had doused me glitter when I was feeling bad. I love the sparkle and shine of glitter. I am not one of these people that hates that glitter is hard to clean up. Life needs more sparkle.

Heck at my funeral I want big freaking confetti to celebrate my life. I want to be wearing a sequin dress (even if I live to be 104) and my hair shining with sparkles. Heck don't send flowers just cover my grave with sequins and glitter or even glitter flowers if you must. Oh and don't forget cookies for the grave beside me! I will be smiling at all of you from my glitter cloud that God has prepared for me! I mean that would be the perfect ending to my life is a bunch of glitter. Oh please please wear sequins and sparkles too, I promise it won't be disrespectful.

Off of the gloomy subject of death. Seriously glitter makes me so excited. Anything that sparkles or can sparkle I love! I love modge podging things so that they have glitter on them! All the way down to my tv remote! Yep I love it that much!

No comments:

Post a Comment