Saturday, May 24, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 25: To Whom It May Concern

Top 5

1. Elle

2. Madame

3. Ke$ha

4. Odette

5. Frankie


Dear Elle, 

I looked up to you all of my young life. You were amazing sister that always looked out for me. I wish it had stayed that way but we both started growing up and moving on. I guess I thought you were going to stay the sweet and good Elle. But you started going wild and I didn't approve and then it came my turn. You got angry at me for going wild. You started ignoring me and not looking out for me anymore. We basically became enemies.

It wasn't until I moved that we realized how stupid we both were getting. I don't regret flying to see you January 2013 (you probably do though.) I know some bad things came out of that trip and I am really sorry for that. Though, one amazing thing came out of the trip. You and I are close again. I love seeing you so happy! You have really blossomed into one amazing person and I know you will be a fantastic mom!

You influenced me to be wild and conquer the world.

Love Mary Ann




Dear Madame,

I have never had someone intimidate me like you did when I met you. I was shocked at how polished and put together you were. Because let me tell you the other people that interviewed me I was happy I didn't get a call back from them. There was even one person I told her I changed my mind. She looked frumpy. 

But getting onto the good things. You influenced me in so many ways. You made me believe in myself. You made me take my passion and love it more and more. I never knew that teaching little ones would make me so happy. However, it really helped me see a purpose with my life. It showed me that the smallest little kid has an opinion that matters. And that teaching hygiene and manners are so important that's why I stress that so much. 

So thank you for believing in me and giving me a chance to grow and love what I do.

Love Mary Ann



Dear Ke$ha,

You know that craze in 2002 when Avril Lavigne made it onto the scene and all the girls wanted work skater pants and ties? Yeah when you hit the scene in 2009 that was it for me I knew I found my music soulmate. I  was already smashing bottles of glitter and you just made it twice as bad. And it has literally taken over my life. You have said and sung so many things I agree with about guys and life.

I cannot tell you how many times those songs have changed my whole day and basically my life since they came to my iTunes library. You have been an inspiration to me with your outlooks on life. Because I know you don't put up with people and your past is what you are rising above as well.

"Just because I'm sassy and have a mouth on me doesn't mean I'm coming from a negative place." I agree. Some people mistake having a mouth to being completely rude.

"When you're around me, you're going to get glitter on you." 
This is just how I greet people.

I love Kate Middleton too but something about you stands out to me. And meeting was a dream come true.

Love Mary Ann




Dear Odette,

Do I really tell need to tell you how you have influenced me? I mean I talk about it all the time. 

1) You are a Godly woman.
2) You handle everything so well.
3) You have a huge heart.
4) You made me want to be a better person.
5) Your relationship is the model what I want for my relationship.
6) You have desire and passion for life.

That's how you inspire me. You have always inspire me. You have always pushed me to see my self worth.

I love you forever & ALWAYS
Mary Ann


Dear Frankie,

I know you are freaking out trying to figure how you inspire me. But let's be honest. I was much like the thing back in the day. (Yes people I just went there.) I wanted attention for the wrong reasons. Odette helped me see the errors of my way but baby the biggest person to help me with that was you. You helped me see how I could change my ways for the better. I didn't have to keep whining or crying. I could say it once and cry once. The quote you gave me has really helped me with moving on from things in my life. "Cry as hard as you want but once you stop you are not allowed to cry about that subject again." I have loved living by that quote. 

I feel inspired by how courageous you are and how you find inspiration to move on day to day when your body basically tells you to sit down and be quiet. You fight with a fierce determination that not only inspires me but others as well. You are a huge inspiration to me now. You give me hope, inspiration, and love. You are the most amazing person. 

I love you,
Mary Ann



Honorable Mentions: Hunter, Jessica, and Momma

Momma,

I know we are just getting to really know each other, but I love how you are so crazy. It really helps me see that it's you that I get that from. You and you're flashy self.

I love you, 
Mary Ann


Hunter,

The loud one that moved into my house a year ago and totally flipped my world upside down. Thank you for being there for me and helping me move on from all the negativity people send my way.

Hearts N Glitter,

Mary Ann




And last but certainly not least.


Jessica,

What do I say about you? You are one heck of a woman. Books, nail polish, and beaches. That's where it's at babe. We got many years ahead of us doing crazy things from really wild water parks, to making you go 461 feet in the air on roller coaster (don't shake your head at me), to putting our toes into the sandy shores of Hawaii. We got this life together and we aren't going to waste it.

Love you bunches,
Mary Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment