Thursday, May 15, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 21: I Am Willing to Do Anything for You





She was having a horrible night with a different so called "friend" and I kept trying to make her feel better. But I lost it when she said she wanting to kill herself. This is a girl who brought sunshine to my life. The one that literally lights up a room when she walks in.

I was devastated that she was wanting to end her life. It brought me to my knees because I would do anything for her. Lord knows she's been there for me for the past few years. Even when she can't physically be there for me, she talks to me.

She is fine now. Nothing a little retail therapy and a new outlook on life couldn't help. She is always going to be the knock girl. No matter what happens. And I will promise you payback is coming to the ones that hurt her. Mark my words.


No comments:

Post a Comment