Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 20: Just So You Know


Because you live and breathe
Because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help
Because you live
My world has twice as many stars in the sky


_________________


"My dentist once told me that letting go is like pulling a tooth. When it was pulled out, you’re relieved, but how many times does your tongue run itself over the spot where the tooth once was? Probably a hundred times a day. Just because it wasn't hurting you doesn’t mean you didn't notice it. It leaves a gap and sometimes you see yourself missing it terribly. It’s going to take a while, but it takes time. Should you have kept the tooth? No, because it was causing you so much pain. Therefore, move on and let go"




“Never underestimate a girl’s love for her favorite band. Never think even for a minute, that she won’t defend them to her death. Because it’s not just the music that makes that band her favorite. It’s the guys, the gals. It’s the fans. People whom of which she has interacted with thanks to the band. That band might of saved her life, or just made her smile everyday. That band has never broke her heart and has yet to leave her. No wonder she finds such joy in her music.” 
― Alex Gaskarth 





If someone can't appreciate your presence,
let them appreciate your absence.





He takes my hand & leads
me along paths I would not have
even dared to explore alone


I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. - Diane Ackerman.



The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. 
– Eleanor Roosevelt.


We are not held back by the love we didn’t receive in the past, but by the love we’re not extending in the present. - Marianne Williamson.


There will always be the girls you can't believe
you were once friends with. ; ` the boys you can't
believe you kissed & ; the one [ boy ] you can't
believe you ever lived without. 

(Yes I stole that from my middle school blog)


i love you. i love you not because you're adorable
or because you're sweet, or because you're my 
best friend. i love you because you make me step 
outside myself & look at who i really am. you 
make me want to be a better person, just because 
you are who you are. i can tell you absolutely 
everything, & i know you will listen. and you're one 
of my best friends


the best kind of kiss
is the unexpected
unplanned ones 
the ones that come naturally
like in the middle of a sentence



Point of the story, I believe in payback. Letting people screw you over is just lazy & uncreative


Damn baby
You frustrate me
I know youre mine all mine all mine
But you look so good it hurts sometimes



There are two types of mints you never turn down in life:
breath mints & compliments. Either way, someone is trying to tell you something.




Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get. - Ingrid Bergman.


A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. 

– Eleanor Roosevelt.


“A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want." — Madonna


“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West



When a man treats his woman like a princess, it is proof that he has been raised by a queen.




A boy makes his girl jealous of other women. A gentleman makes other women jealous of his girl.



I may love to shop, but I’m not buying your bullshit.


No comments:

Post a Comment