Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Basket Full of Cookies

I have been terrified of this weekend.

Why you ask?

Well Frankie said we were going to talk about us having children. You see Frankie has always been unsure about having kids because of his chronic disease, Crohn's. For those who either are just plain assholes or really don't know; Chronic Disease is a long-lasting condition that can be controlled but not cured. NOT CURED! And yes that's my Frankie.

He doubts being able to being stable enough to give them the love and support they deserve. I personally think he would be the most amazing dad. For starters, he gets to be the stay at home parent who spoils them rotten with cookies and ice cream. But he doesn't see that. He thinks he would be distant because he would worry.

He fails to realize that he is amazing uncle!!!! They don't come running to him over Chris for nothing.

But this morning I was totally swept off my feet and reduced to tears.

I woke up to a box of tiny cookies. This were macadamia nut and white chocolate which is my second favorite kind of cookie! The top cookies spelled out "Eat Us." Eat them I did.

This was below the cookies. No this is not my picture this is the website's picture.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/182573320/newborn-baby-cookie-monster-hat-and?ref=sr_gallery_15&ga_search_query=baby+cookie+monster&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

We are going to have little glittery monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment