Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 18: Take My Hand






+Hunter and +Odette were the ones that inspired me the most to start blogging.

Odette was the one I used to watch that would spend hours blog planning when she went for walks. Come on the girl has a planner for her blog along. Some people don't see the small changes that go into her blog. But to the trained person you can see how she inputs ideas into her blogging and slowly. Which is really better than just a dramatic change.

Hunter, OMG this girl took the blogging world by storm. She is amazing with her blogging. At first she did a lot of make up and beauty things and I have to agree with Zach Holland. Her personal blogs are fabulous and a lot of fun to get to another layer of Hunter. I do believe we need to do a Southern blog challenge for her!!! Score idea for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment