Saturday, June 28, 2014

Disney Days, Day 2: I Want Much More Than This Provincial Life.


Clutching a book and having people stare at how odd she was, I felt like I had found my soul mate best friend, in Belle.

She loved to read. She read books over and over like I did. People frighten me when they claim they love a book so much yet they never reread it. What scares me even more is when someone doesn't read or claims that manga is reading. It makes me wonder about the future.

I have been there with Belle dealing with Gaston. The ones that feel like you are some sort of trophy that they deserve. It's aggravating especially since people push you towards those people telling you how great you would be together.

And we wished for the same things:


My parents had my life set up for me and I walked away from it. I wanted adventure and excitement! That's exactly what I have now. Just like Belle found Adam. It makes my heart swell looking around. 

I grew up to be Belle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment