Saturday, June 14, 2014

Review: Stella & Dot Getaway - Mariposa




I wanted a bag for the summer that was big enough to put EVERYTHING in! I follow a couple of blogs that talk about Stella & Dot. They were running this special where if you bought a Getaway bag you would receive Hang On bag for free.

I instantly fell in love with this bag! Hello look at the pretty butterflies! Plus is spacious to the max! Because it extends if you need more room. I have even used that feature of the bag too!

I like being able to carry all things I need to seminars including a change of clothes for afterwards and that is what this is great for!

I am loving the fabric inside and out. The hardware on the bag doesn't feel cheap and it's very sturdy. I highly recommend getting one of their getaway bags now.

1 comment:

  1. I purchased a getaway bag recently and have barely used it but the handles are breaking off the bag. They are made from poor quality vinyl-like fabric that started to crack and rip off.
    The size of the bag is excellent and I love how it expands. The fabric is durable and the zippers seem to be great as well.
    Beware – the bag alone is heavy and can be cumbersome while travelling. It’s a shame – the designs are beautiful but the poor quality of an essential piece render the bag pretty much useless

    ReplyDelete