Sunday, June 29, 2014

Let Me Pencil You In

You Aren't Worth Enough For Pen.



I have had many planners over the years. There was the years when the school supplied a planner in junior high and I used it occasionally. The years in high school where I bought my own planner and it didn't work out.

Now I have found the perfect planner. I know the different ways to keep up with everything.

For work it has many advantages from me. I can keep track of when reports need to go out. Meetings can be planned out unless they are unexpected. Conferences with parents can be wrote down. Field trips that will take all day or that I need to dress a certain way for will be wrote down. Also seminars for the jobs as CEP credits.

For home life I can keep up with when I need to do deep cleaning of rooms, check fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, clean the dryer pipes, and clean the oven. When I need to rearrange furniture for special holidays. Also my new obsession (besides the planner) is getting organized. And also home projects like painting, or new pieces of furniture.

For Frankie, I can keep track of his medicines, when he has flare ups, when he has doctor appointments. I also can keep track of our date nights. And things we want to do together like different tastings and concerts. I also would love to keep track of his delivery days where I know it will just be me and Eloise since he will be out delivering. Who knows we may go with him a few times in the future!

For Eloise, of course I will keep up with everything EB related. Doctors appointments, medication, and bandages will all be on record. Keeping up track of more severe blisters in areas will also come in handy. Also for her I can keep track of milestones, first things and first things with us. Play dates I can also keep track of for her schedule. Also in my beautiful blue pen for her I can keep up activities in certain businesses for her. Like Barnes and Nobles has activities all the time for kids! Also any lessons Eloise takes.

For my fur babies I can easily keep track of appointments for them. Their birthdays, their grooming, their treatments, and their training. I love my dogs, they were my first babies so I have to keep them healthy too.

Meal planning will be a little different for my family. Our neighborhood has different dinner parties and we have friends invite us over all the time because they know Frankie and I aren't the best chefs or even cooks. I can however plan out Eloise's snacks and things of that nature.

For family things are more broad topic for the binder. I want to be able to have things written down like family portraits. Also family fun night where we do things together that isn't at home or we have a big fun night where everyone comes over and we play games and eat.

Social planning for me is quite simply I have things from my sorority. I volunteer a lot. I do things for church. Parties, showers, and teas of course are part of my schedule. Of course girls night out and in are going to be in there so we can celebrate!

Crafty things are new to me so I want to be able to write down a schedule for those types of things. For instance a list of projects I am working on that the products needs to be done by next week. Also different expos to go for scrapbooking and card making. Also keep track of certain sales and coupons too.

Pregnancy will come after November. I can keep track of appointments, symptoms, and different classes. I know there are a lot of support groups and I can write down their meeting times. Even after pregnancies I can get stickers for the baby's milestones!

Besides beauty sleep which I don't need a reminder about I know I will have to keep track of beauty appointments. From hair, nails, and waxings I can write them down and be extra happy that I remembered them and show up on time!

If you haven't already noticed, I am blogging more and more. I am starting to make sure I blog at least four to five times a week and sometimes more. I can just get a really wild and crazy hair and just blog sometimes. But I will keep ideas in my planner. Also our city does a blog meet up for the people who are serious about their blogging. I also hope to attend blogging seminars in the future and I can always write those ideas down.

Health is my last thing for me. I love to run and exercise (yes I am one of those people. Don't worry I didn't used to be one of those people.) I want to keep up with hydration, vitamins, how many miles I run each day or week. Also I can keep track of doctor's appointments, dentist appointments, dermatologist appointments, psychologist appointments (Though I am about to cancel her.), and gynecologist appointments.

Wedding is actually going to be a separate planner. I am just really anal about my wedding and there for I just can't bring myself to jot dot things in a planner I keep everything in but I will put a nice big sticker or paper block and write wedding over that square as a reminder!

Homeschooling will also have it's own planner. I am not doing the homeschooling. Frankie is doing the schooling. We have purchased a separate planner from Plum Paper Design in Atlanta, GA. It is excellent looking!

I know I mentioned this in the home section of plans but organizing has become a huge part of what I want to do. Between FlyLady and OrganizedLikeJen my world seriously looks like a five year olds closet when mom says he has to have his room clean in 5 minutes. So I am taking a few steps back and figuring out what exactly I want to accomplish and how to make my life more filling with this planner.

I have a lot ideas I want to incorporate into my planner. Here are a few from different people.












Medication List Laminated Snap in Page  - Frankie, Eloise, & myself.

Medication reminder stickers  - These are for me.

Weekly Pregnancy Stickers  - I cannot wait to use these!!!

25 Glitter shapes assorted pack - Just when I know I plan on sleeping for that time block.

Hand carved rubber stamp - Yorkie design - Dog grooming visits, food, and vet visits.

Best Friends genitals holding hands sticker  - Possible nights of conception.

Cherry Mini Stamp - I will do a cherry layout one week.

Bow Mini Stamp mint rubber - I'm going to buy six of these.... For the Sexy Six.

Owl Mini Stamp Mint rubber - I love this!

Mini Telephone Rubber Stamp Old Phone - I love this! Love it love it!

Glitter Red Washi Tape  - Looks pink to me but hey either way it's glitter and washi tape.

Glitter Blue Rhombus Washi Tape - So perfectly perfect glitter and diamonds.

Little One, Girl - 3 packs of mini stamps - I just love these!

Toddler in a Bath - For cute reminds about picking up bath items!

Miniature Cookies Paper Clips - OMG I LOVE THESE! So freaking dang cute and perfect

For Rectal Use Only' stickers. - Enema reminders and more.

tiny sticker for your schedule - I love these little things



No comments:

Post a Comment