Friday, June 20, 2014

Scrappin' in Alabama


Dream room!



So if you read +Jessica's blog All Jeweled Up, you have read about me! Yup, me! In her post Friends That Scrap Together... it's me she is talking about!


I am skeptical about scrapbooking. I love crafts and things but scrapbooking I don't know about. Card making is a different story. People love cards. I love cards. One of my favorite Pinterest ideas is to take all the cards you got from an event and punch holes and put a flip ring through it and make a book of cards from the event! Neat huh?

My life has been changing a lot lately. We went from dull and boring to speedy and colorful quite quickly since returning from Thailand. Not sure what to make of it but I am letting God's will happen. So card making is one of those things. Card making is the fun to me. The videos I watch on YouTube scare me at times because I wonder if I can ever be that creative. I just have to remind myself that I will find inspiration!

Below are a few things that get me excited about scrappin' in Bama!

2 inch Big paper punch craft punch-- Butterfly - I am sooooo excited about this punch!!!

12x12 Double Page Scrapbook Layout "Under The Sea" - Eeekk I love this layout!




No comments:

Post a Comment