Saturday, June 14, 2014

Forever


Yes yes yes I know Chris is Kermit. Please spare me the fussing at me. 

Have you just had a moment where in your life you just feel like things are just perfect, carefree, and totally worth being a completely weirdo for? Well that's just what happened. I was singing and dancing down my hall. I had sat down and was reading to start another post but life intervened. 

"It's like I've waited my whole life for this one night. It's gonna be me you and the dance floor. Cause we've only got one night. Double your pleasure. Double your fun and dance. Forever (ever, ever)" Down the hall I had just danced down, came my dancing cookie monster in full song and dance. 

Dancing on the living room coffee table together like we were Kermit the Frog dancing felt so amazing. We shook our bodies to everything was wiggle and jiggly. I think this is why I love him so much. He doesn't act stupid or nerdy. He is just him. 

He is in a sweet and cuddly mood and I am so digging that today after a week of seminars in Nashville. He is making me laugh so hard about why we shouldn't go into town today because who knows what kind of "scary things could be lurking or swagging about" in the mall or other places. He said that from now on my shopping will be done online. Fine by me. I happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment