Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What Mornings Be Like

I will Kill You.


I love my beauty sleep. I love it so much. Especially on the weekends. Heck, I even managed to talk our pastor into not starting church until later so we could all sleep some more. People say you are suppose to rest on Sunday yet they want you to get out of the bed at like 7 to go to worship. GOD SAID REST PEOPLE!!!! That means you rest.

I am very picky about my sleep. I am picky about my position in how I sleep. I have to be cold. Seriously winter time comes, touch the damn heat around me I swear I will knock you out so fast your head will spin. Put some blankets on you and a sweat shirt on and shut up. I love my coldness don't mess with it. 

So anyhow, how you wake me up is key. Basically you better have glitter, really good food (Chick fil a) or be Frankie. Otherwise it won't be pretty guaranteed. 

Below is what will happen if you wake me up with any of the above things.


No comments:

Post a Comment