Tuesday, June 24, 2014

TVD Challenge: O Come Ye Ol Faithful











I thought I’d be happier watching Klaus get led away to the slaughter, but for some reason, I can’t help but feel kind of…Guilty. […] See, that’s the thing. We’ve all done horrible things. And I’m sitting here trying to figure out what makes us any better than him. And I think it’s just that we have family we can trust.



1. Amy Stroup “Covering Your Tracks” – Unavailable

2. Julian Casablancas “Christmas Treat”

3. The Kicks “Take Me To The Mistletoe” – Unavailable

4. The Waitresses “Christmas Wrapping”

5. The Raveonettes “The Christmas Song”

6. Sugar & The Hi Lows “Jingle Bells”

7. Cary Brothers “O Holy Night”

8. Bastille “Oblivion” – UK Only

9. Digital Daggers “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas”

No comments:

Post a Comment